To be the leading airline offering safe and comfortable air travel within Cambodia, and internationally through our partners.
1. Treat customers with respect and courtesy.
2. Ensure our service exceeds our customers’ expectations.
3. Develop close relationships between our staff and customers
Security and Quality Policy
Leaders and all staff of Cambodia Angkor Air always understand thoroughly that the existence and development of the company are based on customers’ trust and loyalty.
We commit ourselves to:
1. Strictly apply the quality management system as describe in the Quality Manual, in compliance with all requirements of Regulatory Aviation Authorities and applicable legal regulation and international conventions have involved.
2. Ensure that each member of the Company shall always consciously abide by the requirements, regulations in operations, maintenance and services with safety and quality to be continually sustained and ever improved.
3. Provide sufficient resources and necessary conditions to implement the policy and the objectives of safety and quality. Continuously improve the management system, create reliable working environment with the highest sense of responsibility in the entire Company to satisfy customers' demand and expectation.
4. Establish an efficient and effective communication system in order to ensure continual provision of updated safety and quality information and data.
The existence, development and prestige of Cambodia Angkor Air are built on safety and quality of our service delivery.
H.E. Tekret Samrach
Chief Executive Officer:
Mr. Trinh Hong Quang
Chief Safety - Quality and Security Officer
Mr. Duong Van Thao
Chief Flight Operation Officer:
Mr. Dao Duc Vu
Chief Commercial Officer:
Mr. Nguyen Van Dao
Chief Technical and Maintenance Officer:
Mr. Nguyen Tuan Cuong
Chief Financial Officer:
Mr. Bui Tran Cuong
Chief Corporate Affairs Officer:
Mr. Nguyen Manh Quan
Chief Ground and Handling Officer:
Mr. Truong Phuong Thanh
The logo represents the Angkor Wat temple symbol & also the bird wing used on the low-relieves at Angkor Wat. It is complemented by a stylized bird wing, referring to fluidity and elegance: the strength and the beauty of the temple, the agility and the speed of the bird. These two components complement each other to describe the qualities of safety and performance that any traveler expect from an airline, with a typical Khmer beauty that brings a special touch of personality to the company.
The first part of the name is written in dark purple. Purple expresses the alliance of the blue (security and calm) and the red (strength and passion). The purple is transferred the golden yellow- a Royal color and Cambodia’s traditional symbol of prosperity.
The word “Air” is treated with a specific color (warm saffron) and a specific font, in order to boost the logo and to reduce its length. The painting of the plane uses these three colors on the back of the fuselage, plus an elegant and modern grey (50% black with red).