Cambodia Angkor Air needs to recruit 20 candidates for training to be flight attendants base in Phnom Penh, Kampong Som and Siem Reap with the following conditions:
- General Requirements:
- Age: 18 to 30 years (Male) ; 18 to 28 years (Female)
- Height: 165 cm to 182 cm (Male) ; 158 cm to 175 cm (Female)
- Nationality: Cambodian; Foreigner living permanently in Cambodia
- Minimum Education: High School Degree (High priority for candidate having college/university degree and the second foreign language: Chinese)
- Main Foreign Language (mandatory): English (Intermediate Level, or 600 points TOEIC; or IELTS 5; or TOEFL IBT 64; or equivalent degree), clear and fluent speaking.
- Health: Meet the flight attendant health requirements, not wearing glasses or contact lenses. Health certificate issued by Clinic validated by SSCA and recommended by Cambodia Angkor Air.
- Criminal Record: Valid No Criminal Record issued by the Ministry of Justice.
- Appearance & Behavior: Have a pleasant appearance and good behavior appropriated to service career.
- Interested candidates should fill out the application form of Cambodia Angkor Air and attach with the copies of family book, Cambodian Identification Card or Passport, education and skill Certificates (If any), 3 recent photo size 4*6 and 1 whole body picture. The application form can be found and downloaded from the link https://www.cambodiaangkorair.com/media/2903/application-form-for-ca-recruitment.pdf
- Please submit the required document in person to Cambodia Angkor Air, Human Resources & Training Division, at Address: No 206A, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Deadline: 22 August 2019
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted for further process of recruitment and the application is not returnable.
For any further question, please contact Human Resources and Training Division via:
- Phone : 023 660 0036; 069 287 547
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Be informed that Cambodia Angkor Air never offer job and conduct interview with applicant online. The interview will be conducted directly with applicants in Head-Office at the above address.