LIST OF ARTICLES
- Point is basic unit of AngkorWards to allow member to get bonus and use to exchange to award tickets.
- Bonus points are points which members accumulate when flying in Cambodia Angkor Air’s flights. In addition, members also have the opportunities to accumulate bonus points by buying bonus points from AngkorWards.
- Bonus points are valid for at least 2 years and up to 3 years, depending on the date of joining the membership program and the date those points are accumulated. Bonus points will be deducted each time members redeem points for rewards.
- Member must login to AngkorWards account in Website of Cambodia Angkor Air and input ticket numbers, flight information...to get points calculated for flights flown.
- Points are just calculated on ticket sold in Cambodia Angkor Air’s stock 188. That means 3 first digits of ticket are “188”.
- Points cannot be inherited or combined with points earned by another member.
- Eligible flights are those of Cambodia Angkor Air with paid ticket for crediting points and as specified in section“Earn Points”.
- A member may have only one membership account, in which all accumulated points and award redemptions are recorded.
- If an eligible flight is not operated for any reason including, but not limited to, weather, mechanical irregularities, cancellations, or delays, and a member does not or cannot board that flight, points will not be credited to such member’s account.
- If a member is able to board another eligible flight, points will be credited on the basis of the actual flight.
- Points are not credited for tickets that are banned, expired, AngkorWards award tickets, AngkorWards partner award tickets or other ID/AD tickets.
- Points are only credited based on the actual class purchased, not by class used by member, unless otherwise advised.
- In case that member have to change to another flight involuntary and the flight is ineligible for crediting points, points will be credited based on information shown on the original ticket before being changed.