LIST OF ARTICLES
- AngkorWards may in its absolute discretion modify its structure and benefits at any given time with (or without) prior notice.
- The Terms and Conditions should be well considered and accepted by Members, Members are compelled to adhere to all these terms and conditions.
- AngkorWards shall not accept any responsibility or liability in the event of non-availability, impossibility of reservation, or the changing of flight schedule, or any other reason beyond control.
- AngkorWards shall not be liable to any member for the refusal of granting awards and resolving members’ accounts in case of detecting errors in crediting points or trading the awards.
- AngkorWards shall not be liable to any member in providing a part or full benefits of AngkorWards reserving for AngkorWards members.
- AngkorWards reserves the right to audit any and all accounts in the Program at any time and without notice to the Member to ensure compliance with Program rules and applicable conditions of carriage.
- In case an audit reveals discrepancies or violations, the processing of Awards, Qualifying and Bonus points accrual or Point Summaries may be delayed by AngkorWards. AngkorWards reserves the right to cancel points that have been added close member account, or revoke membership if to be sure that the number of points has been added incorrectly due to fraud or system errors.
- AngkorWards may, in its absolute discretion, terminate an individual’s membership in case of serious violation of AngkorWards terms and conditions or upon the member’s death. Member may also terminate their membership by sending a written notification. At the time of termination, all outstanding points will be cancelled.
- AngkorWards and/or Cambodia Angkor Air will be dispensed from any liability or member’s claim for compensation in relation to AngkorWards.
- AngkorWards reserves the right to inform security officers about any serious misbehavior of a Member or discrepancies in the Member’s account.
- AngkorWards may, in its discretion, revoke membership in case of violation of the terms and conditions.