LIST OF ARTICLES
- Award ticket is a ticket issued for traveling with Cambodia Angkor Air on the basis of deducting valid accumulated points in the member’s account.
- All members are entitled to exchange accrued points for award tickets on regular flights operated by Cambodia Angkor Air.
- AngkorWards members can redeem points for award tickets on Cambodia Angkor Air website or redeem all AngkorWards awards at Cambodia branch offices Cambodia Angkor Air. A member is NOT allowed to exchange his/her points to award tickets for others.
- To redeem for award at Cambodia Angkor Air branch offices, Members should complete and sign an “Award Request Form” together with a copy of your Identity Card (ID)/Passport to AngkorWards at Cambodia branch offices Cambodia Angkor Air. We need to receive your Award Request prior to the departure at least 03 days. Member must every pay taxes and fees regarding itinerary required. Non-refundable ticketing charge 5 USD/ticket is applied.
- Members should book award flights online via Cambodia Angkor Air website at least 6 hours prior to the departure time. Member is allowed to book award flights for him/herself. Member must every pay taxes and fees regarding itinerary required. Ticketing charge is 5 USD/ticket.
- After receiving the “Award Request Form”, AngkorWards will, based on capacity control and the number of accumulated points in the member’s account, process this request. In case the award request is not accepted, AngkorWards will notify Members as soon as possible.
- Award Receiving Authorization is the document (by form) in which member uses to assign someone else to receive award in Cambodia branch offices of Cambodia Angkor Air.
- Members are entitled to redeem awards if the booking classes for the award tickets are still available. Every year, members will be noticed of Point of routes via AngkorWards publications and the website of Cambodia Angkor Air.
- Point deduction for the award are based on the flights (sectors). Point deduction for AngkorWards members and individuals in Nominee list will be calculated by the AngkorWards Award Chart.
- Points accrual first will be deducted first (‘first in first out’ basis).
- Points will not be re-credited to the member’s account for issued award tickets even if the award tickets have not been used or have only been used in part, except for cases prescribed by Cambodia Angkor Air.
- Award Redemption flights of Cambodia Angkor Air must be deducted according to Camodia Angkor Air Award Chart.
- If the award redemption itinerary is a combination of different flights, the number of points deducted is the sum of the point deduction for each flight.
- Award tickets CANNOT have the carrier or itinerary changed, have validity extended, changed the date of the flight and re-issued in case of lost ticket; but CAN be refunded taxes & fees (excluding ticketing charge and award points exchanged).
- AngkorWards allows members to get their paid taxes and fees (excluding service fee/ticketing charge, if any) when refunding the valid award tickets without paying a refund fee. However the points which were exchanged shall not be refunded.
- AngkorWards allows award users to request special services on Cambodia Angkor Air’ flights in accordance to Cambodia Angkor Air current regulations applied to paid tickets.
- When Award Request is approved, Member presents membership account and ID (or Passport) at the chosen booking office to receive Award. In case members cannot collect the award themselves, they may authorize another person to pick up the award. The authorized person must provide his ID (or Passport) together with “Authorization Form”, members’ ID (or Passport), “Award Request Form” signed by authorizing person, to Cambodia branch office to collect ticket.