What is the allowance for checked baggage?
The allowance for checked baggage will be different depending on your itinerary. For detail information, please click here.
What is the allowance for carry-on baggage?
Business Class passenger can carry two pieces on board. Economy Class passenger can carry 1 piece of baggage.
Each piece has a maximum weight of 7kg and the sum of three dimensions shall not exceed 115 cm (56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm) or (22 x 14 x 9 inches).
In addition, each passenger may carry, without additional charges, the following personal objects for use during embarking, disembarking or onboard, provided that such objects are retained by passenger's custody:
• A handbag, pocket book or lady's purse, i.e., which is appropriate to normal traveling dress and is not used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage;
• An overcoat, wrap or blanket;
• An umbrella or walking stick (except one with metal-filled sharp pointed end)
• A laptop computer, a small camera and/or a binoculars;
• A reasonable amount of reading materials for in-flight reading only;
• Infant's food for consumption in flight;
• Infant's carrying basket or bassinet;
• A fully collapsible wheel chair.
• A pair of crutches and/or braces or other prosthetic device for the passenger's use.
Are baggage allowances the same across different airlines and locations?
No, baggage allowances do vary across different airlines and locations.
What is the baggage allowance for a code-share flight?
Baggage allowances depend on the rules of the airline operating your flight.
I got a ticket from Cambodia to Vietnam, involving several carriers. What can I do to know the exact allowance of each checked baggage?
The allowance shall be different from airline to airline. Please surf their website or contact to their agents to get more detail information.
What is the allowance of checked baggage for children from Cambodia to Vietnam?
Children from 2 years of age can have the allowance as normal adult passengers. Children under the age of 2 are entitled to a special allowance of 1 piece of baggage with the total dimension not exceeding 115cm and the weight not exceeding 23kg + 01 fully collapsible baby stroller.
What items can not be packed in my carry-on baggage?
The following items which in a passenger’s possession may be considered as weapons or dangerous objects and are not accepted as carry-on baggage:
• All knives, including hunting knives and others;
• Bludgeons, blackjacks, billy clubs or similar instruments;
• Any other device or object not commonly viewed as dangerous, but the possession of which suggests that it may be used as a weapon, namely, ice picks, straight (cut-throat) razors, long-blade scissors, etc.
If I purchase beverages or other liquids/gels beyond the security checkpoint at the airport, may I bring them on the plane?
Yes, provided that such liquids are packed in a transparent sealed plastic bag provided by the seller, that is tamper-evident. The proof of purchase at airport duty free shops, or on board aircraft has to be displayed satisfactorily with the name of the shop and date of purchase without the opening of the bag.
What about carriage of liquids onboard aircrafts?
Some countries have made changes to security measures at airports. If you are traveling to any of these countries, these measures will affect what you can carry on board an aircraft on international flights.
Are liquids and gels permitted in my checked baggage?
Yes, provided that such liquids and gels are safety and reasonable packed.
Can I purchase the extra baggage online?
Yes, you can purchase the extra baggage online by visiting the link below