Kiosk Check-in (Self-service)
Keeping development and improvement our service, K6 has now activated new self-service check-in called Kiosk Check-In where available for check-in all flights departing from SGN which effective on/after 11April2019. With Kiosk Check-In, passengers could use 24 hours to 1 hour before flight departure. Further usage method, K6 SGN staff could be the assistance.
Technology has been developed time to time and most carriers have improved their own service to attract passengers. At the same time, Cambodia Angkor Air, IATA code is K6, has also developed new self-service called Kiosk which allow passengers to perform their own check-in at the airport.
Currently our carrier has activated Kiosk at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, IATA code is SGN, that allow all of K6 flights departure from SGN to Sihanouk Ville International Airport (KOS), to Siem Reap International Airport (REP), and to Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH).
Condition and procedure of Kiosk
- Kiosk will open for allow check-in within 24 hours and close 1 hour before departure (passengers can select seat and print boarding pass).
- Kiosk Check-In available for 2 languages such as English and Vietnamese.
- There are 5 ways to check-in; check-in by scan passport, PNR, Ticket Number, Flight Number or Frequent Flyer Number.
- After passengers fill all required information completely, please click on Print Boarding Pass to get the boarding.
- Passengers have to present at the check-in counter within 2 to 1 hour before departure for verify travel document (to avoid the off load at the boarding gate if they have no enough travel document as required by destination countries).
- Crossing security check and immigration as usual process.
Note: Passengers must be presented at the boarding gate 40 minutes before departure.