Web Check-in/Mobile Check-in
Nowadays airports are being shaped by new digital initiatives; completely transforming not only the passenger experience, but also the design of airports themselves. So, we would like to introduce DXCI (Digital Experience Check-in) which served anytime/anywhere with minimal time and effort for passengers to experience the self-service check-in. Currently our carrier has activated DXCI for all routes which departure from PNH (Phnom Penh International Airport), REP (Siem Reap International Airport), DAD (Da Nang International Airport) and SGN ( Tan Son Nhat International Airport).
Condition and Procedure
- Go through Cambodia Angkor Air website and click the Check-In Option.
- Fill with your booking code and your last name. For other option you can search with your ticket number and name.
- Please follow the instruction through pages.
- There are three choices to get the boarding pass such as Print the Boarding pass, Email the Boarding pass (print out after) and View the boarding pass (scan QR code directly by mobile).
- DXCI/Mobile check-in available for 24h to 1h before departure time and must be at the check-in counter to check baggage and verify the travel documents.
- Crossing security check and immigration (apply only International Flight) as usual process.
- Passengers have to arrive at the boarding gate 40 minutes before departure (30 minutes before departure apply for domestic flight).
Check-In through mobile phone
Check-In through computer