Extra Baggage (Xbo)
Extra Baggage at low price to make your journey a lot more convenient!
Cambodia Angkor Air has partnered with Optiontown to present Xtra Baggage Option (XBo), an innovative program that offers you a chance to carry extra baggage beyond the standard baggage allowance for your flight at a nominal price. This makes your journey a lot more convenient and stress-free.
You may choose extra baggage of 5KG, 15KG, 30KG or 50KG. Only a limited number of low fare XBo baggage allowances are offered for each flight based on availability and other factors, hence an XBo Sign-up does not guarantee extra baggage. Keep participating in XBo to increase your chances to receive an extra baggage allowance for a lot less!
How can I use XBo to get extra baggage?
- Book your economy class ticket.
- Visit www.optiontown.com and select Xtra Baggage Option (XBo) tab.
- Enter your booking details (airline, PNR or booking reference, passenger last name and email) to retrieve your booking. If you don't have your PNR handy, use the 'Advanced Search' to retrieve your booking with your flight details.
- Select desired Xtra Baggage on any one or more flights in your booking
- Pay a small Sign-up price and a nominal XBo Price (in this way enjoying up to 75% savings compared to regular extra baggage price).
- Review and make the payment
- You will be notified via email about your extra baggage status usually 1-3 days but not later than 4 hours before the flight departure. If you are not assigned Extra Baggage, the XBo price will be fully and automatically refunded to you within five business days after the flight departure.