1. General conditions
Each passenger can carry onboard a free baggage allowance : two pieces for Business class passenger and one piece for Economy class passenger.
Each piece has a maximum weight of 7kg and the sum of three dimensions shall not exceed 115 cm (56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm) or (22 x 14 x 9 inches). Cambodia Angkor Air may refuse to carry unchecked baggage and may require the passenger to check his baggage in case it exceeds the quantity, weight and dimensions as specified above.
In general, Cambodia Angkor Air adopts the international standard hand baggage policy. Individual carriers may, however, apply a different hand baggage allowance. If your journey involves a connection to other carrier(s), you are advised to check with these carriers for details of their policies and ensure compliance.
2. Additional items could be carried on board
In addition to free baggage allowance, each passenger may carry, without additional charges, the following personal objects for use during embarking, disembarking or onboard, provided that such objects are retained by passenger's custody:
- A handbag, pocket book or lady's purse, i.e., which is appropriate to normal traveling dress and is not used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage;
- An overcoat, wrap or blanket;
- An umbrella or walking stick (except one with metal-filled sharp pointed end)
- A laptop computer, a small camera and/or a binoculars;
- A reasonable amount of reading materials for in-flight reading only;
- Infant's food for consumption in flight;
- Infant's carrying basket or bassinet;
- A fully collapsible wheel chair.
- A pair of crutches and/or braces or other prosthetic device for the passenger's use.