In accordance with the current applicable Law and General conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage, Cambodia Angkor Air reserve the right to refuse Carrige Passenger and/or Baggage in the following cases:
Carrier may refuse carriage of any passenger and/or its passenger's baggage for reasons of safety or if, in the exercise of its reasonable discretion, Carrier determines that:
(a) such action is necessary in order to comply with any applicable laws, regulations or orders of any state or country to be flown from, into or over; or
(b) The conduct, age, or mental or physical state of the passenger is such as to:
• Require special assistance of Carrier, or
• cause discomfort or make himself objectionable to other passengers, or
• involve any hazard or risk to himself or to other persons or to property; or
• transmit epidemic diseases
(c) Such action is necessary because the passenger has failed to observe the instructions of Carrier; or
(d) The passenger has refused to submit to a security check; or
(e) The applicable fare or any charges or taxes payable have not been paid, or credit arrangements agreed between Carrier and the passenger (or the person paying for the ticket) have not been complied with; or
(f) The passenger does not appear to be properly documented, or
(g) The passenger may with or without cause be refused entry into any country to be flown from, into or over, or
(h) The ticket presented by the passenger:
• has been acquired unlawfully or has been purchased from an entity other than the issuing Carrier or its Authorized Agent, or
• has been reported as being lost or stolen, or
• is a counterfeit ticket, or
• any flight coupon has been altered by anyone other than Carrier or its Authorized Agent, or has been mutilated; or
• The person presenting the ticket cannot prove that he is the person named in the “Name of passenger” box.
Carrier reserves the right to retain such ticket in such anycase.
Limitation on Carriage
Carrier will endeavor to make special arrangements for the carriage of ill or incapacitated persons, and for unaccompanied children, and pregnant women may be subject to prior arrangement with Carrier, in accordance with Carrier’s Regulation.