Refund Procedure Response to CORONA Virus
Dear Valued Passengers and Travel Agencies,
Due to the influence of corona virus in China and for public safety concerns, Cambodia Angkor Air (K6) would like to announce that all passengers, who holding K6 tickets on K6 flights between China and Cambodia, can apply refund without charge/fee with following conditions:
- Within the validity period the tickets,
- Ticket issuance date: on/before 27th – January – 2020,
- Ticket travelling date: on/after 24th – January-2020 to 29th-February-202,
- For unused tickets: will be able to get the full refund.
- For partial used ticket: will be able to get the refund of left amount after re-calculating with used & unused segment(s) amount.
Contact point for full refund:
- Passenger please contact your original ticket issuing channels (travel agencies, online travel agency, tour operator …) or apply “Refund” on our K6 website to refund your tickets(s) if ticket purchased via official website of K6
- Travel agencies please contact our branch offices in China, Cambodia and Vietnam in case of group ticket refund and/or partial used ticket calculation.
Thank you for your understanding,
Attachment of Officially Information